Want Organic Hibiscus Tea Leaves, Cut & Sifted? See Price on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2R8EWXc
Hibiscus tea is a herbal tea that’s made by putting parts of the plant in boiling water.
Research has uncovered a range of health benefits linked to drinking hibiscus tea including that it may lower blood pressure, fight bacteria, and even aid weight loss.
HIBISCUS TEA (ZOBO): 7 Effects On Your Body After Drinking! (Hibiscus Tea Benefits And Side Effects)
Quickly, Let’s take a look at 7 health benefits…
1. Hibiscus Tea Is Packed With Antioxidants
It is rich in powerful antioxidants and may therefore help prevent damage to cells and disease caused by the buildup of free radicals.
2. Hibiscus Tea May Help Lower Blood Pressure
One of the most impressive and well-known benefits of hibiscus tea is that it may lower blood pressure. Now, that doesn’t mean you should stop taking your hypertension drugs. No! Always, first, talk to your doctor.
3. Hibiscus Tea May Help Lower Blood Fat Levels
Some studies (not all) have shown that hibiscus tea may reduce blood cholesterol and triglycerides in those with diabetes and metabolic syndrome.
4. Hibiscus Tea May Boost Liver Health
Studies show that hibiscus extract may improve liver health by increasing enzymes that detoxify drugs and reduce liver damage and fatty liver.
5. Hibiscus Tea Could Promote Weight Loss
Few researches (not many) show that hibiscus extract reduced body weight, body fat, body mass index, and hip-to-waist ratio. More research is needed to strengthen this point.
6. Hibiscus Tea Contains Compounds That May Help Prevent Cancer
Test-tube studies have found that hibiscus extract reduces the growth and spread of certain cancer cells. Human studies are needed to further confirm this.
7. Hibiscus Tea Could Help Fight Bacteria
In addition to having antioxidant and anticancer properties, some test-tube studies have found that hibiscus could help fight bacterial infections.
LINKS TO RESEARCHES:
1) Antioxidant and drug detoxification potentials of Hibiscus sabdariffa anthocyanin extract: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21314460
2) Hibiscus sabdariffa L. tea (tisane) lowers blood pressure in prehypertensive and mildly hypertensive adults: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20018807
3) Effects of Hibiscus sabdariffa extract powder and preventive treatment (diet) on the lipid profiles of patients with metabolic syndrome: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19962289/
4) Effect of Hibiscus sabdariffa extract on high fat diet–induced obesity and liver damage in hamsters: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4608971/
5) Effect of Hibiscus sabdariffa on obesity in MSG mice: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17765418
6) Antitumoral Effect of Hibiscus sabdariffa on Human Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Multiple Myeloma Cells: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27618152
7) Physicochemical properties and antimicrobial activity of Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23749748
Get the FREE eBook, FIRE YOUR DOCTOR: 30 Timeless Health Tips: https://eepurl.com/0--Or
Feel free to use our affiliate link to GET YOUR HEALTH stuff and other products (at no extra cost to you!): https://amzn.to/2q9W9nL
Get my Book on Amazon: http://a.co/0PHu24r
PARTNER WITH ME!
Support this channel...Let's Touch the World Together: https://www.patreon.com/askdrmalik
Start taking charge of your health and happiness: https://www.youtube.com/c/askdrmalik?sub_confirmation=1
Learn MORE for FREE: http://www.askdrmalik.org
This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission (and at no extra cost for you!). This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
Even though I am a medical doctor, the information I supply here is "general information" and, therefore, does not serve as specific diagnosis and treatment for your particular health challenge. If you require personalized diagnosis and therapy for your specific medical condition, consult with a medical doctor personally. Also, even though I occasionally recommend some strong drugs, products, and supplements in some videos, I will give this serious instruction: Don’t use them indiscriminately or without expert prescription.